*Oh how I love this beautiful child turned lovely young women. Just yesterday Jenny was a soft smiling toddler with the biggest dimples. How time flies. It has been so much fun watching Jenny play basketball for Provo High. I love her cute friends. I will always remember this day she came tubing at Wallsburg. Jenny you make me smile!
* I am grateful this snowy night for our warm bedroom. Tom is sound asleep and I am so lucky to have him. As we get older we seem to move more in rhythm. He is kind to Margie and I so appreciate that!
* We had a lucky Saturday where we got to see Katy and Max play ball. Such energy. Max's feet are hurting him. I wish we could magically let him sleep for a month and let his body catch up on the miles and miles he runs.
* I am indexing again and it feels good.
* Tomorrow is the Sabbath
* I spent one whole afternoon making Valentines. . . pure delight.
* Just had a bowl of cereal and I am content with the world.
* "The light of Christ is the fountain of truth that feeds, clothes, and gives light and intelligence to all people, all discoveries and inventions."
The Things That Howl In The Night
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment