The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Anthem



* I am in Anthem, and I have missed my Gratitude Journal. I have so much to be thankful for. I just woke up to this Text. "Good night u 2. I'm lucky to have u 2 as mom and dad i could not of asked for anything better, thanks 4 your love, love ya night." Matt Pure Honey for the Heart

* I am learning so many things like: I need new pans. The ones here are amazing.

* I was made to be in the water. Every day I can swim my life is greased.

* Tom and I have been reading Beloved Enos each night together. I am finally, after a 40 years, learning that I can't share meaningful things with him before about 11:00 P.M. He reads to us and I try to stay awake. Somehow I have to recalibrate my clock to be alert late. I have always wanted to be outside at the crack of dawn, probably still will do that one, but I need to nap or something to allow me to connect with him better later.

* I have been reading Jean Anderson's Books and they speak to my soul. I think they jumped off the shelf at the library just as gift to me. One of those tender mercies.

* C.S. Lewis said that self satisfaction is a quiet joy mixed with a sense of gratefulness. I am feeling those words to be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment