The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Comfort

**Tom is sound asleep, he is warm and relaxed and I love him. Mornings are such a struggle for him. Each day I learn more about him. "Our spouse was not given to us to satisfy us, but for us to love." I believe this!
* At the temple today I helped six young girls who were receiving their endowments. They were so innocent and darling. It was the best part of any day.
* Grandma and I found a bathing suit for her today. We got black swimming material to modest it up a little. Will I get her in the pool???
* My scuba friends are coming for dinner and to watch the DVD for our test.
* I picked up the Miller pictures from Cosco, such gorgeous people for my frames. I love them!
* "For that which ye do send out shall return unto you again. . ." Alma 41:15 The Secret, The Law of Attraction

No comments:

Post a Comment