The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tom

* I am grateful for this brown round face. He makes me laugh. Yesterday he sat in the dentist chair, asking for a blanket for his back and a pillow for his head, he had the head phones on his ears so he could watch the Lord of the Rings, happy gas on his nose and his mouth wide open. We are getting him new front teeth. Something he has needed for a long time, he has had a big chip in the front for several years. He always says I am just a Wallsburg farmer and nobody cares. When it was over his whole mouth and face was dead. He was so funny. He sticks his front lip out like Bart Simmons, and we both laugh till we cry. He is very handsome, and I love him.
* The lupins are blooming on the mountain
* Sweet little Levi got baptised today. I can still hear him inviting a dog to come sleep over at his dog's Pepper's a trailer when we went to the last horse show. He gravitates to animals.
* I am thinking of the girls sleeping over. Tess is our summer story
* " And now my brethren, I judge these things of you because of your peaceable walk with the children of men." Moroni 7: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment