The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

* Kade is getting ready to go pass the sacrament with his basketball in his hand. I love him! He is such a good basketball player, so unselfish,  passing when he has an easy basket. He loves to hold baby MacLynn. I hope everyone will survive this weekend as they move to their new beautiful house. Wish I was there to help!
* Tom and I are reading the book Visions of Glory every night. It reminds me of the nights in Arizona when we read together. He is working at the temple with me, and he is liking it. It is so nice to have him  drive down the canyon in snow storms. He looks so handsome in white. I sneak down to the baptistery just to watch him through the glass. He is my love.
* Finished Fire of the Covenant and had book club last night.
* We are praying for Matt
*Diane is coming to stay tonight. She has a growth in her head that they are checking. Oh how I hope is not serious!
*Visited Marion yesterday and three of us cried, those good cries.
*"For they shall see eye to eye, when the Lord shall bring again Zion. " Isaiah 52:7

No comments:

Post a Comment