The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

*It is Mother's Day. These are flowers from Marion's Funeral. Last night they sat at the end of my bed with candles. I can't bear to give them up. I have been carrying around Marion's purse, all pink with  sparkles. I am trying to drink in some of her happiness. She was a lady of abundance. The women at her rest home are wearing her clothes and I am sure they are smiling, remembering her.
* I am so happy and blessed this day! I love my children they have brought me a flood of joy.
* I have been grumpy with Tom and for that I am sorry. Today is a new day and I am going to do better.
*"The angels this world needs most are the mortal kind, married to each other, living together in grace."  Wayne Brickey

No comments:

Post a Comment