The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Our tomato garden

* It is Spring and my heart is jubilant!
* Been trying to find a spot for tomatoes to grow. It needed the sun, but not the sprinklers, no horses but still close enough for the hose to reach. Walla, here it is, rocks, orchard grass, and sprinkler pipes, perfect. I am going to coax them into growing. I can taste the sweet juice dribbling down my chin.
*We castrated three poor little boy horses yesterday and pulled out their wolf teeth. They crashed to the ground after a shot and couldn't believe what hit them when they woke up. My job was to brush like crazy while they were asleep and get all the winter matted hair off them. Several times they would jump and kick and scare the willies out of me.
* The fields are green and beautiful. We are in the thick of watering. I love the early mornings and evening outside. Wallsburg is a gift.
*". . .for he that will love life, and see good days. . .let hiim seek peace." 1 Peter 3:9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment