The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sick

* I have had the "flew". I makes me so grateful for our home. I have clean sheets, a warm hair dryer, a toilet a jump away, and a man that will tickle my arms.
* This tree house on the water reminds me of a time in Hawaii when I got the flew. We were with three other couples. The morning was misty and cool. Everyone left for the day and I got to read and study on the back porch all alone. I think I was reading Shell Seekers. It was the most wonderful day. I treasure down times to think and be grateful.
* I wonder what Bret and Matt are doing on this Tuesday morning?
* I hope little Lucy will feel better soon. Kim has had Max and Jayne all sick, and I know her back is hurting her. I am praying for health for everyone as we near Friday and our girl's outing.
* "A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh." Ezekiel 36"26

No comments:

Post a Comment