The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In the Details

* The tiny details of a flower often go unnoticed. They are the most fragile and amazing. The details of our life often go unnoticed, except to ourselves. What do I think about when I am alone? What small things can bring me happiness? Who do I choose to spend my time with?
* Yesterday was our 39th Anniversary. We sat at Carrabbas and talked about wedding and honeymoon. We each remembered such different things. Why didn't I write some of them down?
* I love my partner! These have been such happy years!
* I can feel Spring in the air.
* 9 more days till we go to Chicago!!!!!!
* "Here is home, an old thread, long tangled, comes straight again."

No comments:

Post a Comment