The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Jace

* Now that is a face to love! * There is something about this child that warms my heart. He fights through his asthma, scrambles to keep up with his big brother, and holds my hand. Every grandma should be so lucky. I struggle with missing out on so many parts of his life. Only if my soul could like to fly. * Last night I cleaned out a big beaver dam up stream from us. It is raining on top of the snow. I will need to take my umbrella on my walk this morning. * Tom has had the flew all week. He coughs all night. He is discouraged and so am I. I hope he will let me make an appointment with Jim today. * We started the Honduras Temple last week. I have been mixing colors for several week. The first day when everyone was there the sky colors weren't matching. That was so stressful. But the next day was better. * Love may come and go, but a loving person, like the sun itself never loses his or her sustaining warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment