The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Jerusalem's Prayer Wall

* Today is Easter!
* Kim and tiny Grandma looking at Jerusalem's prayer wall. Grandma isn't doing very good. I almost got her to sleep here last night, but at the last minute she bailed. She is becoming my child.
* I made a Easter Creche for the Sunbeams today.
* Everyone is coming up. No sun but Tyler will bring his big wide smile.
* Emilee took first place in her race.
* Tom is breathing and sleeping and not coughing as much. Next winter we must live in Phoenix or San Diego for the three winter months. I really must make this to happen. He dies in Wallsburg in the winter.
* If only the Heaps and Thompson were here today we would all be together today. I can pretend in my mind. What a happy evening. I love my family. I hope Matt comes!
* "We bear testimony, as His duly ordained Apostles--that Jesus is the Living Christ, the immortal Son of God."

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that seems like a different life time. Thank you so much for letting me have that once in a lifetime experience. I want my kids each have that chance. It was the best when you and Grandma came to visit. I will never forget it!

    ReplyDelete