The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Boys

* Oh how I wish I could fly to Jamie's backyard. I miss these little brown bodies with the white bums!
* Dax is playing baseball and I want to be in the stands yelling "Run Dax Run."
* It is still snowing at the moment and there must be something positive about that but I can't think of one darn thing. The fields are green but the earth is deep dark black, completely soaked with water.
* I love Tom.
* I got new hiking shoes today!
* We are waiting for Ice and Tahoe to have their babies. Early morning checks everyday.
* I get to tend Bret and Nic's kids next week. Happy Day in the Morning! My favorite thing!
* The Lord is my light He is my joy and my song. By day and by night He leads me along."

No comments:

Post a Comment