The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Clarks


* Now that is a face to love! I got the dearest telephone call from Shawn last night, I think he misses me. How nice to be missed.

* What a blessing to be in Nic and Bret's home for a week. I love the rhythm of a family. Responsible Jenny gets up first, followed by happy Tyler who gladly scrambles the eggs. Dear Katy and Tom always need a little more sleep. Shnaa comes up stairs with a big grin. Bret and Nic are such good parents! I love them, and their life. They are so good to Matt!

* Dad slept two nights at Clark's. . . that was a happy surprise.

* It is raining and I am taking Diane to the airport to pick up Paul. We should have a good talk about Mom.

* I can't wait for the poppies to bloom. This year I am really going to paint them.

* "The temple prepares all who enter to return homeward--homeward to heaven, homeward to family, homeward to God." President Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment