The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Madison

* I love this beautiful child who is almost a Young Woman. Her adorable brown face that is at ease with life, big sparkly Check Spellingeyes, a grin that goes with the most beguiling giggle, and a touch of red fingernail polish here and there. Madison was the child to help me fold laundry and know just which drawers to put them in when Kelly was down with her back. She swims like a fish as is as limber as octopus. Madison inspires me!
* I am grateful for more sweet smelling rain??? I am. Everything is florescent.
* I am going to paint today!
* We pulled out the patio furniture, and cleaned the porch.
* "Fear not, little flock, the kingdom is yours until I come." D. & C. 35:27

No comments:

Post a Comment