The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The number three

* The number three has never looked so delightful! I love these little boys! Sunday ties poking out over their collars. Dax's big grin, Jace has my tip of the head, Grady's serious eyes. What joy and enthusiasm they have brought to life. They look delectable to me. I would like to kiss those warm necks and hear them giggle. I am happy just thinking of them. I cleaned the sand pile out yesterday for them.
* I sat in the river yesterday because is was calmer, and cleaned out a giant damn of trees and branches. It felt like pulling a tooth after the water finally ran free. Ah! It reminded me of when I had my Birthday Parties at the cabin and we would always go on creek hikes. The river is louder today.
* Tahoe still hasn't had her baby this morning.
* Monday night all of our old neighbors are coming to dinner. I am so looking forward to it. I see the ladies but I haven't seen Gary or Burke for so long.
* Tom said Bret has some people wanting to sell and buy. I have my toes crossed.
* " Lord, I would place my hand in Thine, nor ever murmur nor repine, content, whatever lot I see, since 'tis my God that leadeth me."

No comments:

Post a Comment