The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kade is a peacemaker

* Kade remember when we slept together in your bed in Orem. You had a bad cough and we had to sneak out on your front porch and sit in the cold air so that you could breath better?
* Remember when you put on my big rubber boots and helped Grandpa change the water?
* Remember when you taught me how to collect Nasturtium seeds?
* Remember when you made fairy hammock's for the girl's fairy house?
* Remember when I got to sit in the stands and cheer for you? I didn't even notice the cold wind because you kept making the most incredible tackles.
* Remember when I dropped you off to school and all your friends rushed over to walk by you?
* Remember when you stayed at Wallsburg and I was afraid of the pond because Maizie was so little? You stayed by her side the entire time and kept her safe.
* Remember when you counted all your missionary money on the bed in Seatle? I was so amazed. Then we walked in the rain and you showed me secret places.
*Remember when. . . I do! I love you Mr. Kade!
* " And ye will not have a mind to injure one another, but to live peaceably. . . " Mosiah 4 13



No comments:

Post a Comment