The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Wahala Shines

* I am changed by watching the power of flooding waters. This is a picture of our old fairy hide away "Walhala Shines". We spent hours cleaning it out and putting treasures in the trees to lure the fairies in. We tied ribbons to the beams on the back porch to make ribbon fairy dresses. They still wait for little ones in the pink trunk on the back porch. But today there is a water fall booming through our hut. I have been cleaning fallen branches out of the over flowing streams. The sound is pounding at night. I have decided the best thing to do when mother nature sends a flood is to get out of the way. I can feel the cold empty feeling that haunts people who have their homes destroyed by floods.
* I am thankful for a nice dry house, a hot shower and a warm bed.
* I talked to Cindy Clark on the phone last night. It was good.
* "Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others."



No comments:

Post a Comment