The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day



* Mother's Day lasted a whole week for me. I got the biggest kick out of watching Shawn make little endearments for his Mom at pre school and Primary. There was a whole pile of Mother I Love Yous.

* To my total surprise Sunday morning Tom had a big sack for me. A new white watch for the temple with numbers I can read without my glasses, and the yummiest perfume. I was flabbergasted. . . so fun! Too bad I had been grouchy the night before because he wouldn't help me vacuum up the flies in the loft.

Matt and Kevin came up for dinner, Matt brought me a big Symphony and Kevin a big strawberry plant. Jamie a happy Fresh Produce shirt and green ear rings, Kelly my favorite music the Tabernacle Choir and notes and pictures, Kim a funky big platter with chocolate strawberries. I have to admit they didn't even make it till morning. They were huge and so delicious. It was so fun to be with the Clarks and then to have the Millers come over. Monday night when I got home I had a nice juicy talk with Kelly and Jamie. I am so lucky to be a Mom.

* "Love may come and go, but a loving person, like the sun itself never loses her sustaining warmth."

No comments:

Post a Comment