The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, May 16, 2011

An early morning gift

* I woke up at 5:15 this morning but it was still dark so I rolled over an fell back to sleep. At 6:15 I jumped out of bed to check for a new horse and there was a little Apricot Buckskin Filly standing up nursing. Wish I would have put on my boots and taken a flash light out to check. I would have been part of the miracle. I can't imagine how Ice was able to carry this great big baby. She looks so much better today. Each day when I have checked her she would be laying down breathing so hard. Miracles are not easy!


* I am thankful for new life.


* I am happy for McKinnley's new braces.


* Matt is working for Kent, and he is doing a good job. He moved into a little house by Dixon.


* Tom is loosing weight!


* "Deeper hope is to see the sacred in the ordinary."

No comments:

Post a Comment