The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Soul Mate

* This morning I love this dear man who never likes me to take his picture. I am so lucky to share my life with him. He always pretends to be gruff on the outside, but inside he is so soft.

* We spent last night with Matt, watching him try on jeans to find just the right pair. Not the $15.00 ones Tom gets at the VF Factory. I get to wrap them and imagine Matt's face as he looked in the mirror. We both felt a change in Matt last night. He seems to be coming back to himself, oh I hope. He went to church last Sunday with Gabe, his new room mate. They are both going to be here for Christmas Eve. Hope Santa can leave some Christmas Spirit. So many Christmas's have been cold and lonely for Matt. There has been a river to cross for us to reach him. He wants his own family and life. I think I can feel a change in the air. There is somebody out there just waiting for him. When? Who?

* I found the most perfect Christmas Story. . .The First Nativity! My Christmas Present! Happy Day in the Morning.

* I keep watching the new church Bible Videos. They take my breath away. So quiet and gentle and perfect. I am so proud of all Jason's work on the set. Our family will always have a special connection with them because of Jason. I love Jason for his devotion to Kim's and Emilee's backs. All three of them are going to get stronger and feel better.

* I long to draw Mary.

"We will need to be like Mary and keep some things in our hearts and ponder them trustingly, for we too know more than we can tell." Neal A Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment