The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

warmth

* I wake early is each morning excited to study, but the house is cold. I pile on several layers of warm clothing then go into the art room, plug in my trusty heater and all begins to warm. I watch the sky turn from dark to dawn. Slowly everything warms. This gift of time to study is such a blessing to me. I am thankful today for the warmth of the sun, and the Son.
* I went to Mom's house yesterday morning and she looked so tired and sick. Wish I could trade her places for a time. She wouldn't come up. I sure hope I can get her to Arizona with us! She has to come.
* I am looking forward for Monday night when we have our Bowden Family Christmas Dinner up here. Brent and Meem are coming.
* I sat in the car with Matt yesterday. It was a relief. I always hold my breath.Wish he would come up more.
* "But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you. . . . and ye shall abide in him." 1 John 2:27

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for coming down for my lesson. Thank you for being by greatest example! Thank you for driving me to get my keys and my trees. And thank you for sharing your treasured pictures and books with me. I am so glad that we live close. I will miss you after Christmas! But I am excited for your new adventure. Just hurry back. I love you!

    ReplyDelete