The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Celebration



*What a picture to express enthusiasm for life. I love it. There aren't too many big waves coming, and the water is nippy, yet Emilee and Jen are kicking up their heels. Bet the hot tub is going to have a mighty splash any minute!

* I am so happy. My life is blessed. We sit by the warm light of a Christmas Tree and light the candles around the baby Jesus.

*We are eating good and have yummy food in the fridge. Blackberries, pomegranates, and raspberries, Yum! Tom has lost 15 pounds, and he is happy too. He is growing a beard to express his wild side. Every time I look at him I want to laugh, sometimes I can't help it.

* I can't believe it but the dietitian that we have been going to in Heber told me to buy a pound of BYU fudge and cut it into 1 ounce pieces and have one every day. Holy Moly! How fast can I get down to BYU.

*"And if your body be single to my glory, your whole bodies shall be filled with light, and the there shall be no darkness in you; and that body which is filled with light comprehended all things." D&C 88: 67

No comments:

Post a Comment