The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Three little girls



* Today I am thankful for the enthusiasm of youth. If we are to stay young at heart we must learn from children and embrace their joy in simple things.

* Tom is working on the fence over by the hill today. Wish I was going to help him.

* I am taking Mom and Suzanne to the Festival of Trees. One of my favorite things of the Christmas Season. So many generous people to watch.

* I can't get the Miller family off my mind. They keep getting the flew over and over. Jason and Kim are struggling with their backs. It feels like they are getting flooded with hard things right now. I am praying for them!!! I love the initiatory part of the temple because we get to hear repeated blessings concerning our bodies. I think they bring positive promises that will come true. Kim and Jason are going to get better!

* "For whoso is faithful unto the obtaining these two priesthoods of which I have spoken, and the magnifying their callings, are sanctified by the Spirit unto the renewing of their bodies."

D&C 84:33

No comments:

Post a Comment