The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Houses



*I love how Kelly's girls love to play house. "I am the Mom, I will take care of all my babies." Millie and Maizie line their babies up on the steps and talk to them and take care of them. When I was at Kelly's, Millie and I washed all her babies. She loved it.

*I remember the girls painting their own little houses for their fairy house.

* Today I am starting to mix paint for the Brigham City Temple Baptistery. My Dad would have loved to see a temple being built in his home town.

* I am baking Pumpkin Nut Bread this morning and it smells good.

* I am thankful for the crispness of the air and the homeness of home.

* Where is Matt?

* "A child needs a mother more than all the things money can buy." President Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment