The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Tires

* What a great day it was when we went to the tire store to find some tires for swings. I like to peek through this tree hole and imagine little bodies there.
* Took Mom to the Draper Temple yesterday for Sean Clark's wedding. We got to see the temple mural and check out the butterfly behind the chair. Mom seemed fragile. I must be careful not to wear her out.
* I am sorry about a conversation on the phone with Matt, wish I could take my words back. He lost his phone and now there is no connection with him. He is driving without a licence which makes my stomach turn over. Thinking of him makes me sad.
* Tom is my refuge from any storm. I love him!
*"Knowest thou not, that thou art a spark of Deity, struck from the fire of His eternal blaze." John Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment