The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Meshing Tree

*Tom wrote the letters for the little boys and they did the wood burning and painting.
* We called it the Meshing Tree because the branches actually have grown together at intersections instead of simply crossing.
* I met a dear lady at the temple yesterday that had, had a stroke. She could barely walk and the left side of her body didn't work. Yet she was there trying to serve. She taught me about humility.
* Last night I ran home so cold. I cuddled up under a blanket on the heater vent and stayed there will I was cooked. I slept so good.
* The oats in the field are beautiful. I want to gather an armful today.
* I am thankful for an entire day in Wallsburg.
* " But behold, I say unto you that ye must pray always and not faint. . ." 2 Nephi 32: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment