The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Abbie

*It is Thanksgiving and I am so thankful! As I set the table I imagined each person that was coming and how much I loved them. I pictured both Kelly and Jamie with their troupe happily getting ready. I remember my Dad always calling to see if we were coming. Now I understand his need to gather his family.
* I love Tom, our life is so good right now. He is building a fence for the horses over by the hill. Last night when he was finished, and I had finished decorating for Christmas we both showered, and went on a date together. He loves his chili relano at Don Pedro's. I loved sitting in the booth with him and riding home in our warm car.
* Jason's back is still so hurt. He and Kim are both struggling with this. They are on in my thoughts, wish there was something I could do.
* Sweet Abbie, always full of adventure and wonder. She makes me happy.
* "All the things we say, the prayers we offer, the blessings that are given, the feelings we experience-both good and bad- accumulate in our homes and are felt by those who come there. We add something to the sum each day." Ann Madison

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the most perfect Thanksgiving ever! Your house was so beautiful and festive and the food was like it always is... delicious! You made my girls holiday by having them over to help you cook and sleep over. Those will be the days they will always remember. You are the best mom and grandma in the whole world! Amd the house you built is so amazing and magical. You never cease to amaze me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete