The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

* Today I am thankful for my family!!! A visit from the Millers on Sunday night was such a welcome treat! I am praying for Kim's, and Jason's backs to feel better. Dang those backs!
* The Clarks had such a wonderful Halloween Dinner last night. Complete with floating heads in a boiling brew, tasty poppers, yummy french dip sandwiches, and great costumes. I loved Trick or Treating with Katy and the Birthday Man Shawn. Thank you Clarks for letting us be part of you.
* Jamie and Kelly's kids left messages on our phone. Tom and I stood in the kitchen for the longest time just listening to the voices we love. Oh my heart!
* Matt has hurt his ankle, he seems forlorn at the moment. I long for him to find happiness.
* I had my computer cleaned and now I can't even figure out how to post pictures anymore. Unbelievable, but I can still be grateful, and that I am . I love life and my dear family!!
* Last night Tom and I layed in bed and read in Mormon Doctrine about polygamy, a thought spurred by Bret. Tom has taken such an interest in The Mormon Doctrine. He has almost studied the whole thing. I love when he stops and reads out loud to me. Our nights are so much more interesting!
*"Keeping the Sabbath is a perpetual covenant. A physical sign for a spiritual law."

No comments:

Post a Comment