The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Meshing Tree

* Today brings the first cold temperatures. Probably everything will freeze. I must gather the nasturtium seeds, and put the messing tree treasures away. I can't turn into our little road with out looking at this mighty willow tree and hearing excited children voices. The boys carry the hammers and nails. The girls arms are full of treasures to decorated the limbs. I love these dear children in my life. I feel like I would love to live my life in a big tree with children and their dreams.
* Mom has been staying at Wallsburg again. She is starting to become more comfortable.
* I am spending time on the computer trying to find us a Arizona rental for the winter months.
* I made granola and it tastes so good with a banana and milk.
*"The acquiring of spiritual intelligence through experience in a fallen world is the treasure we've come for."

1 comment:

  1. My girls love that tree! Lucy is always wanting to have a sleep over in the tree. Thank you so much for taking such good care of the past week! It is so nice to know that you are there. I love your phone calls to check on me and so appreciate the days you spent here cleaning my bathrooms, grocery shopping and getting my medicine. You are one in a million and I admire the way you take care of the world with a smile. We are all so lucky to have you! I love you! P.S. I ate your whole bag of granola yesterday. It was the best thing I have tasted.

    ReplyDelete