The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall



* Tom and I spent the day cleaning the back porch, moving the hutch, putting all the table and chairs away. There is change in the air and even Sam can feel it. Tom is so methodical as he winds each hose perfectly. I love fall! I love Tom!

* The baseball games have started, we love watching them together.

* I am taking the crib down to Provo for Chuck, Lisa's boy, because they are going to have triplets. I want to fix the down stairs bedroom better for Mom. I am going to bring her up every Thursday Night. . . I hope she will come.

*". . .by the ministering of angels, and by every word which proceeded for out of the mouth of God, men began to exercise faith in Christ; and thus by faith, they did lay hold upon every good thing. . ." Moroni 7:25

No comments:

Post a Comment