The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Jayne and Roland




* Jayne and Roland sold their cabin, and I miss them. This red door and the wreath make me smile. Roland is patient and quiet, Jayne exuberant, always planning something new to do. We had many good talks in the booth eating Mexican Food. Soup and crusty bread is our favorite.


* The world is beautiful this fall morning.


* We are working on Matt's car. He is so anxious to drive again.


* Nicole comes often and reads. She helps me do anything heavy. We washed the garage windows yesterday and carried out a million horse magazines.


* Tom and I have been going to the temple each week.


* "All those who keep the Sabbath and take hold of my covenant. . .I will bring to my holy mountain. . . and give them an everlasting name." Isaiah 56:4-5,7

No comments:

Post a Comment