The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Abbie

* Abbie spilled paint in her neighbors bedroom. Kim spent the whole night trying to clean it up. It reminds me of the time I pushed the garage door button down on Allison's Murphy's red convertible. Her Mom happened to be washing it at the time and I have never heard so many swear words. My stomach still fills sick when I think about it. Abbie this will pass, time heals all things. I know you didn't mean to do it. You are such a sweetheart, and you played great in your volleyball game on Saturday!
* I loved watching Max's football game. He tries so hard at everything. He is growing up so fast.
* I am so grateful that my computer is working this morning.
* I am reading "The Holy Secret" by Ferrell. I found it in Heaths amazing library and Kelly let me bring it home. He speaks of loving the scriptures, the Sabbath and the Temple.
* ". . .come unto me with a broken heart and a contrite spirit." 3 Nephi 12:19

No comments:

Post a Comment