The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Stepping Stone



*The kids thought when they stepped on this stone, it allowed them to enter a magic world. I like it because it is the name of Kim's Gratitude Journal, something I love to read. I am thankful for computers that can help us stay connected.

* I love the changing of the seasons.

* I love the Sabbath. I am learning to feel peace.

* I cut Annabell's hair yesterday and it brought back memories of cutting Jim's thick black hair. Benjamin locked us out of the house. Nicole came on our Saturday night date to get Pizza. We are trying to get her to come to church with us.

* I am working on a cottage in the woods for the Festival of Trees, so much fun!

* Still haven't heard from Matt.

* "If we are to find peace we must find it win in ourselves." Ferrell

No comments:

Post a Comment