The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Handsome Love


*What a great picture. I love those two!!! Just thinking about getting to spend some time with Jamie and her family makes me happy. How lucky are we!

* The sun is bright today. Sam is begging for our walk.

* I just finished the book Sacred Walls and I learned so much. I am thankful for early mornings when I can study. My Book of Mormon is fast becoming my dearest physical possession.

* I am excited today for the thoughts of Thanksgiving and family. How I wish we could transport Jamie and Kelly's family here. They each will have their own great family Thanksgiving, I just hate to miss out on all the talking and fixing and eating and then cleaning up together. Someday travel and our wishes to be together will be easier. Like a click of the finger. Well Maybe.

* I cleaned out my closet and all my drawers, don't' know why I always put that off so long.

* "I would exhort you that ye would come unto Christ and lay hold upon every good gift." Moroni 10:30

No comments:

Post a Comment