The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lucy

* I love this gorgeous child. She is so filled and brimming over with life!
* I had my cholesterol checked and it was a meer 303. I have spent so much time worrying about Tom's diabetes that I have been blind to my own health. I promise I am not going to watch the way he eats. I am a wife not a mother. I love him. Yesterday we went together to the health clinic and learned how to better eat, so the sky is the limit from here.
*I am excited just thinking about Thanksgiving. I hope Terry and Devon will come join us.
* "Come unto me. . and I will show unto you the greater things, the knowledge which is hid up because of unbelief." Ether 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment