The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Arizona

We are in Anthem, it is such fun to be with Jamie's and her family. They make us so happy. Grandma changes her mind every 10 minutes and wants to go home. We are heading to church. I get the Internet occasionally when my neighbor is using hers. I just need to get my own. But for right now this is OK. Last night there was a two murders right behind our wall. One deputy died and one of the gang member who were trying to break into a medical buildings, probably for drugs. We had helicopters and police cars everywhere at 4:00 this morning with search lights. What excitement! I am sending love to all my family this Sunday morning. XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment