The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year






2011 has been a great year!


* Dad built his barn, one of his dreams. Now he wants to finish the stalls and the inside.

* We are working on keeping his diabetes under control. That is huge!

* I love him, he is my greatest blessing!

* I was lucky enough to tend the Miller, Clark and Thompson children while their parents traveled. My favorite thing!

* We are actually going to Arizona for 3 months. I am hoping this will be a lead into a mission soon, but I must not mention that to Tom!

* Every New Years one of my resolutions is to take better care of Mom. She is coming with us to Arizona so now I have a my wish.

* Weekly work is the Temple brings me the greatest peace.
* Some of my favorite books I read this year are The Holy Temple, The Sabbath, The House of Glory, The Holy Secret, The Book Thief.
* The kids came up for scones last night. It felt so good to knell around the table. Bret asked Tom to say the prayer. He was tender. I have the best family in the world. I am missing the one child in Spanish Fork. He gives the best prayers too.d
* "Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar His face is to us." Ezra Taft Benson




No comments:

Post a Comment