The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Blossoms in the Desert

* Tonight I have six little bodies sleeping in my house. So much life and excitement that now I can't sleep. I love them so.
* Hiked to Ensign Peak with Trudy on Friday. The ride to Salt Lake was wide. But the view was inspiring. I always learn so much from Trudy. Brigham Young took the 12 to this peak where they had the temple ordinances. It was beautiful.
* Trying to get Tom to eat good for his dang kidneys. Not an easy job!
*Attended our first Support Group in Buffdale. Tom refused to talk, or write, smile, but he was there. Matt called the next day to find out how it went. His comment was,"Come on Dad you got to chime in your shit. We got to get through this together." loved it

No comments:

Post a Comment