The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, June 4, 2012

A New Day

* These trees remind me of Africa. They are so powerful and mighty. Something I haven't felt for a long time... powerful. For the last two months I have lost myself. I have felt so tired that part of me died. I wasn't doing the things that feed my heart, like walking, studying and praying. I must remember this lesson. Take care of yourself first and then face life.
* I woke at 5:45 and watched the sun come up. So calming.
*I walked with Linda and shared similar experiences abouot our Moms, who are both struggling. She showed me the Brigham City Temple paintings. They have warm tender figures that Michael Maughn has painted. One taken at our pond. I loved them! She asked me to come help install them. Oh does that sound delicious. Maybe Archie will be there. He so loved Brigham. I will keep my finger crossed for that lucky happening.
* We get to see Matt tonight. He looked so amazing last week.
* "Forgiveness is giving up on the prospect of a better past."

No comments:

Post a Comment