The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Kelly is Pregnant!



*Kelly is Pregnant, Wonderful, Wonderful! Another dear Thompson coming to town. Kelly is so sick, I must think of her 100 times a day. Wish she would let me come out and help her. I would like to fan her sheets when she is hot and warm them with the hair drier when she is chilling. I always remember my Mom's cool hand on my forehead when I threw up. I will be glad when she get to her doctor's appointment. She is the best Baby Mom! I am praying for her.
* Had the funnest day with Kim on Friday. It was my Birthday and we had our toenails done for the 4th of July, a yummy salad, and a long over due talk. I love Kim. I love her family and her life.
* Talked to Matt tonight on the phone. He told me about a prayer circle they will have tomorrow night for him. This is truly a miracle. Tomorrow will be grand, just thinking about him.
* We are trying to get 7 horses ready to take to a sale in Monticello. Hope those wild things can calm down.
* I am struggling sleeping. Tom moves all over the bed all night.  His shoulders hurt. I rub them, but then I  can't get back to sleep. Some times I slip into Margie's room to read for awhile. Think that is where I am heading.
*I so don't want to be a worrier. That has become my current goal.
* " Live only in the moment." Breath

No comments:

Post a Comment