The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A mistiy morning

* This picture touches my heart. I love the feel of mist in the air. The way Grady is looking up at his pretty Mom. Dax and Jase are holding on tight, but checking  for the little Vs that mean there is a  crab under the sand. Jamie thank you for patiently giving me all these many memories I can hold in my hand and relive often.
* Not sure what it is about the beach but it cleans my soul. The repeated sound of waves calmly washes away hurts. There is time to ponder.
* We weened the baby horses from their mothers and they are crying this morning. The Moms are just as sad.
* Tomorrow is Bret's Birthday. We are going down to lunch and to hear about their trip to Kansas with the Thompsons.
* In 3 Nephi we read about the 3 hour devestation that was followed 11 months later by the Savior's visit. Their were certain people who migrated to Bountiful, kind of like Bethlehem. This audience for Christ's coming is interesting to contemplate. It is comprised of people who self-selected. They came to observe normal religious duties. And as a result of that intention and commitment, they are present for a much greater event. Denver Snuffer.
* I would like to self select our family to the beach, maybe to the New Port Temple. I long to see those murals.

No comments:

Post a Comment