The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Laguna

* Today I am thankful for a good night sleep.
* Waking up to my  love, who taught me last night "Don't Worry"
* Little Shawn who brought me a book lasts night to show me how he can read anything
* Bret organizing a barbecue with yummy meat we all loved
* Fly swatters on the back porch
* Feeling the excitement with the kids as school is starting
* Knelling around the table for family prayer
*"Be faithful and diligent in keeping the commandments of God, and I will encircle thee in the arms of my love." D&C 6:20

1 comment:

  1. I like Dad's advice. I'm going to see if I can not worry too. We had a great back to school party with you on Sunday night. Thanks for having us up and sluffing your meetings. And Thanks for Tuesday! I feel so lucky that we live close. Love you!

    ReplyDelete