The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Breath

* I am grateful today for three little boys that I love, and their pretty Mom.
* I keep thinking of going to the cabin with Kim and her kids. Abbie opened the closet with excitement and said,"look here's the vacuum!" Everyone was thrilled to see the slot machine. Lucy liked touching the stuffed animals and all Jayne wanted to do is to take a nap in the crib upstairs. That would have lasted all of 10 seconds. Archie would have loved to watch how his grandchildren have tender memories of the cabin. I can almost smell the sour dough pancakes this morning.
* I just ate cup of Trifle with fresh raspberries.
*"Be grateful for what breaks your heart, because it brings you humility." Kris

1 comment:

  1. That day was one of the highlights of my summer! I have the best memories of that cabin and it just took me back to be there. I loved seeing Grandpa's hats hanging up, hearing the sound of the creek, seeing the hummingbird feeders, and remembering the carefree times of being a kid. I love my grandma and grandpa Bowden and am sure that Grandpa was close by:) My kids loved every second it and thought it was such a magical place. Thanks for going with us even though you had so much on your mind and things you could have been doing that day. I love you!

    ReplyDelete