The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Kelly's Cute Family Room

* Kelly has the cutest family room. I love the big hunky chest she refinished. I talked to her on the phone last night and her doctor thinks her baby is coming sooner than we have been thinking. Every time the phone rings I think it is her. I can't wait to see the Thompsons again and hold my new little best friend.  I am praying all will go well.
* Tom has been coughing like crazy. We just ran away to the bowling alley for a hamburger because he had cabin fever.
* It is snowing so hard outside. It feels like Christmas. I just had to go find Kenta she keeps running down the road to be with the Jepperson's dogs. We are watching the Rodeo Finals every night. BYU plays UTAH tonight. I love Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment