The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Gathering

* This has been the gathering place for pictures for many years.  How time flies. Little bodies have turned into teenagers over night. Oh how I love them!
* Lucky me, I got to see Jayne and Kim for a few minutes yesterday. I need that fix every week.
* Mom was so confused yesterday. I must see her more often.
* The care center was Christmas for me. I shared my favorite Christmas story where cute Micah looks like Archie. I mentioned that to them. Right in the middle a man that had been asleep the whole time. Shouted out, " I knew your, Dad we were good friends. I have to think that Archie probably did know him somewhere in the eternities, because Archi made friends witih everyone.
* Tom has a cold and is coughing up a storm. I have to think this might dampen his chances for his first day working at the temple. I wonder if it is possible to will a cold?
* The Relief Society progressive dinner was awesome last night. So many friends that I love in this valley. I am lucky
* "And the angel (Noah) answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings. Luke 1:19

No comments:

Post a Comment