The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Abide


* Having the Celestial Room all to myself
* Sister Norris so thin, alone, afraid, and blood pressure way too high
* Hugging Hope, we can always abide with each other instantly, she wanted to see Mom
* A sliver bracelet that was not simple enough
* Wild flowers, I think today might be the day to plant
*"Abide, a wordless secret conversation between the soul and God which no longer ends--we keep each other company

1 comment:

  1. Dear Grandma,
    Thank you for the book you gave me. THank you very much! I have to try and hide it from Jayne because she tries to ruin it. I have colored 10 pages and want to paint one now. Are your teeth feeling good? I want you to come visit me now. I love you!
    Love, Lucy

    ReplyDelete