The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, May 10, 2010


Mother's Day
*Is there anything more dear than a baby's tiny feet. They make you want to kiss each tiny toe
* The Thompson's and Clarks came to Wallsburg, such a gift to me
* Baby Jayne climbed on a little trike on the back porch and didn't want to get off
* Tom, cut out the centers of the picture frames for me, a wonderful mother's day gift
* A telephone call with Grandma, Kelly and Jamie. Oh I wish I could fly!
* Ear rings, chocolate strawberries, a family tree, a dainty charm bracelet, pictures, and then to top if off a very unexpected mother's day card next to my bed from Matt. My blessings are many!
* Colossians 3:16 ". . . singing with grace in your heart to the Lord."

2 comments:

  1. Mom, I am so excited to be able to read your words and hear all of the things that you have to be grateful for. I love your pictures and it will be so great to have this journal forever for all of your posterity to read & know what makes you happy. I'm so glad you called me this morning and stopped by. Call me anytime you need help. I want you to call me with your music and any other ideas you want to do or change. Remember that when you sign in now you will have 2 blogs. So make sure you are chosing the right one before creating a new post. I have screwed that up a few times on mine. Don't be afraid to try a few things because we can always go back and fix whatever you don't like. I love you Mom! I proud of you for figuring out a new blog all on your own. I am impressed. I can't wait to show Emilee when she gets home today. Good Luck with your trees, your teeth, and everything. Thank you for your Anne Grinney story. I just read it and am more ready than ever to Trek in her behalf. 15 kids? What a woman! I can see where Grandpa B and you get your goodness from. I love you~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps, I am still signed in as you.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete