The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Beach

* Last night Tom and I watched "The Old Man and the Sea" It reminded me of the ocean and Dad, I miss him.
* Today I want to take Grandma to the cemetery
*This morning is crystal clear, I am going up on the hill to look for the yellow wild flowers
* Sweet little Jace ended up in the hospital last night, I am so glad Jamie is there to take care of him. When Jamie ran up the stairs in the night she found Dax sitting up next to Jace saying "Come on Jace, now breath". How frightening for all of them. Thank heavens for doctors and hospitals.
* A tender reverent friendship with God must be our first priority.

1 comment:

  1. JAce in the hospital...what? That poor little guy! I will have to call Jamie. I am dreaming about the beach too! It is time to run away and soak in some sun. I don't know how you fit everything in that you do... I am so glad that Grandma has you! I love you!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete