The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cool Air

* We went to Ogden to a horse show, and the heat of the day felt so heavy. It is good to awake early and feel the cool air.
* Last night was great to be with Tom's family for a dinner for Liz. She is in love and just beams. Tom was comfortable. We all laughed and laughed.
* A dang mouse ran through my legs several times yesterday, hope he is in the trap this morning. Because of Sam we never have mice.
* We are starting on the San Salvador Temple, mixing huge caulking tubes of beautiful color.
*Tom and I teaching the Sun Beams. We saw Page and J.W. in Heber and they gave us big hugs.
* I can't sleep thinking about Matt. I must remember,"And behold, and lo, I am with you to bless you and deliver you forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment