The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

The Lord has two homes: Heaven and a Grateful Heart.

Monday, July 12, 2010

New Birth


* Everywhere I look there is new birth, in the baby horses, wild flowers, each fresh new day.
* Tom and I are changing the water morning and night. I love sitting on the four wheeler next to him, watching the day end.
* We ride up the road at dusk and pick up the Miller children. They are so hungry for attention and love. Their Dad has moved to Orem and left them. Their Mom is way out there.
* Steve and Cindy have left for their mission, so without hard feelings we are having a family dinner for Liz, because she is getting married. I am so happy for her!
* I fought with Matt last night, I am sorry about that.
* "Seek to be clasped in the arms of Christ."

No comments:

Post a Comment